Thursday, December 10, 2009

November Photo Albums

I've posted a couple new photo albums from November to Facebook. You can check them out here:

Scott's Birthday
Thanksgiving 2009

Finally posting these photos is all part of my "killing time while I wait for this cold to go away" plan. I'm staying in bed pretty much all day right now because there's no way getting on that plane next week with a head cold.

On the upside, my throat hurts a lot less than it did the past couple of days. On the other hand, I've found today that my voice is slipping away again. It's practically a holiday tradition now!

At least Scott is over his flu! You can see him in his infected state in those birthday pictures. Fun stuff!

Posted via email from Colleen's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Chatter

Blog Archive