Monday, December 14, 2009

Interested in a Cookbook?

Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably gathered from one source or another that I've spent the last several months working on a cookbook project for Scott's family. The book, which you can learn more about at grancook.com, collects recipes from his grandmother's files to preserve both the dishes and her memory. Proceeds benefit the Cancer Institute of Lebanon, IN, which treated her for lung cancer before her passing earlier this year.

I just wanted to let anyone who will see me this Christmas and still might be considering ordering a book that I will be able to pick up copies while Scott and I are visiting Indiana over New Year's. The books cost $20, and if you purchase them through me instead of through Lulu you'll save the extra $4 or so that Lulu charges for shipping.

There's your info for the day. I suppose I should start packing now. Otherwise, we might never make it home for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Chatter

Blog Archive